When will it end, fake shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxJackiexx

Reaction score
I'm sorry for posting this but when will it end ? I came across this whilst using google images to look at nail art designs with shellac :evil: ******* Cnf !

Attachments

• fake1.JPG
    fake1.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 381
  • fake.JPG
    fake.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,349
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, as long as someone is profitting by doing the wrong thing, it won't end. We have to keep educating ourselves and our clients to only go with PRO products.

There is also a 'company' calling itself CNB and offering shellac. REALLY? :eek:

this will never end, there will always be fakes out there with everything,

if you are using CND shellac make sure your customers know exactly what you are using, at least its not fake

With no offense to the OP, but post like this should just end. Honestly there's nothing any of us can do, for every product there's a fake (look at Chanel, Gucci etc) so no doubt shellac was a matter of time. As long as we educate our clients about the right products and their use, fakes shouldn't bother us. It's just like messers, the more spot light on these things the more people are going to use them

With no offense to the OP, but post like this should just end. Honestly there's nothing any of us can do, for every product there's a fake (look at Chanel, Gucci etc) so no doubt shellac was a matter of time. As long as we educate our clients about the right products and their use, fakes shouldn't bother us. It's just like messers, the more spot light on these things the more people are going to use them

No offence taken :hug: I was just shocked by it being called CNF as it's so close to CND x

That is crazy. But I guess its the same sorta thing as magnetix nail paints. One polish comes out with it and every polish comes out with one! There are so many power and gelish kits out there selling with little baby light kits at drug stores now.

It's shocking but then again you can be a qualifed perfessional in the industry in 8 hrs now lol.
We just have to take pride in the fact that we are doing things right and that we are educating clients

It will probably end at about the same time we stop seeing posts that run along the lines of:

"The cost of X brand from the official distributor is X pounds, do you know any websites where I can get it cheaper?"

Or

"I'm just setting up, what's the cheapest product I can buy?"

Until all therapists support the official distributors and purchase products in terms of quality and not just whatever they can get the cheapest, rip-offs will always exist, it's simple supply and demand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back