Where can I get an LCN MSDS Sheet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mely-bely

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks, I am hoping somone can help me out.

LCN does not have their MSDS sheets available on line so I contacted LCN Canada and asked for an MSDS sheet for its One Component Gel and was told they don't normally give those out to people that are not their clients. Was asked to put the request in writing and they would get back to me, but its been several days and nothing yet. I thought it was law that manufacturers had to provide this information to anyone that asked for it, but I guess I am wrong. It states on their website they will provide it to anyone that asks for it - but alas - I haven't received one.

Can anyone help me out? I want to know what kind of acrylate is in it.

Thank you

Melanie

Last edited:

LCN does not have their MSDS sheets available on line so I contacted LCN Canada and asked for an MSDS sheet for its One Component Gel and was told they don't normally give those out to people that are not their clients. Was asked to put the request in writing and they would get back to me, but its been several days and nothing yet. I thought it was law that manufacturers had to provide this information to anyone that asked for it, but I guess I am wrong. It states on their website they will provide it to anyone that asks for it - but alas - I haven't received one.

Thank you

Melanie

How very unhelpful of them .. have they got something to hide?? :green:

I'm sure there will be one or 2 LCN geeks who must have an MSDS for the one component gel. We're all supposed to have them if we use the product so maybe an obliging and friendly LCN user will scan and send it to you??

I really hope so, Gigi! I was gobsmacked when I was met with resistance and what felt like mild hostility. My first thought was - what do they have to hide? Very strange!

Melanie

Thank you

Melanie

Hi Melanie

You could try Beauty Concepts UK. They disctribute for LCN and are great for number 1 customer service. I have emailed them and if you PM me ill let you know their answer.

Amanda xx:)

Latest posts

Back