Where can I get full lace natural human wigs from shop in UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudi_bala

Reaction score
Please help, I am a beautician and hair dresser too ,I lost my beautiful hair since I had done a major thyroid operation about 18 mounts ago and after that it has started to shedding and it hasn't stopped and its still shedding and even a doctors can't help me :(( as they said my hormones are ok...so as a Beautician I lost all my confidence and now I am looking for a full lace natural human wigs (the best brand hair&lace)and the price doesn't matter for me but on my researches I find too many web sites which selling the good wigs online but I don't want to buy it online cos I want to try it on first as they don't accept a refund and they are very expensive ...So anyone can help me please? Does anyone know the shop any where in uk?Thanks

Have you been on My New Hair web site? It's Trevor Sorbie founded it and it's really good. My colleague went to him at his Manchester salon and he helped her choose a wig and then personalised it for her. Take a look and I hope this helps she was thrilled with her new hair.

Wigs up north in Manchester are good to. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information do you selling the wigs in your salon as well? Or only take a order from customers?cos I've looked on your website but I can't see any wigs on the website and I need to try it on before buying it, I am looking for a full lace %100 natural human hair in a best quality of hair and lace... Thanks again

We don't sell them sorry but if u get in touch with my new hair they may be able to recommend somewhere. Good luck 😊

Hi I have my own brand of hair extensions and wigs, you can drop me an email and we can help you out hun [email protected]

Thanks for the information I send you an email please check your inbox ,thank you

Latest posts

Back