Where do you keep your equipment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I am mobile and have only been mobile since Christmas prior to that I had a treatment room...at the moment I just work bits to fit round my family life but business is building.

My question is for those who are mobile do you set your car up for the day? Do you return home inbetween? Do you store everything in your vehicle? x

hi hunny
i am in the same boat at the moment only really offer eye brow shapes and tint and tans at home just got another beauty bed and it still heavy some days though i ahve that many tans never know whether to take all my bottles of solution with me or try and take the most popular then the ones i know are having mega dark etc do i come home or not worry my solution will get too hot in the etc etcetc started to try and have a break after a few clients but then this depends on how far they are away cause the price of fuel is ever increasing lol.plus i also have clients that want to come to me instead of me to them more to think about in the day,lol hope you find a way that works for you.xxx

Well I usually come home after a client to change my things over or pack my car...but then if someone says can you just do "X" whilst you're here....you can't if ou don't have the stuff....or if you forget something! Thought it may be better to get a 2nd big car and fit it out to store everything in then just take my soloutions out. xx

Any more suggestions?

I wouldnt leave my stuff in the car all of the time. If your car in stolen then bye bye buisness.

It depends on my day as to what i take with me or whether i return home etc.

I tend to pack for the day - but I still end up taking too much! I have all my nails stuff, facial products etc in suitcases (the cabin size kind with wheels) and I have the towels relevant for each one in each case, then usually a few spare towels in the car. I try to pack the car in order as well, so if I'm taking my bed or chair and using them first, they go on top.

Still drives me nuts the amount of stuff I take but worse is storing it in the house and keeping stuff out of reach of a 6 year old and 16mnt old - that's the challenge!

I wouldnt leave my stuff in the car all of the time. If your car in stolen then bye bye buisness.

It depends on my day as to what i take with me or whether i return home etc.

be careful of weather as heat can damaged the items?

Latest posts

Back