Where is the best place to buy an e-file?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alice palace

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anyone could give me advice on purchasing an e- file and where is the best place to get one, and the cheapest as i am very short of cash!? Where is the best value for money and is there a particular make that is especially good? Is there any thing i should look for when purchasing one?

Also, i have seen quite a lot selling on ebay as little as 50 pounds, i think the most expensive one is 100, does anyone know if these are any good?

Thank you!

I bought mine a couple of years ago from Pronails for about £135 brand new. It's called an Eve & Touch and I thought it was very good value back then. Pronails also provide training on the use of e-files if you haven't already had this.

Personally, I would not buy a piece of electrical equipment off Ebay but this is just my opinion. I realize that you are on a budget but I think electrical goods should be purchased from new.

I'm not an efile user, but can I ask if you've had any training to use one? Buying one (as cheap as possible) to use without training (apologies if you've been trained) is irresponsible IMO.

It's a legitimate tool to use, but please know what you're doing with it. If you have some training your educator will be able to advise you on what is the best type to buy and where to get it from...... And I bet Ebay isn't mentioned!

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear,

Yeh im booked in to training soon, i would never work on someone without it. I only ask this question as i thought that there mightbe another place to get one , as on the course they only really ever mention purchasing from themselves.

The ones on ebay are brand new and look exactly the same as ones i have seen on websites such as nsi, dont think id but one from ebay just thought id ask in case someone had got one from there and thought they were good thats all.

Id only use the best quality and skill on my cliets just wondered if anyone couls lend a helping hand to save me a few pennies offer advice and experince in buying ones.

Yeh im booked in to training soon, i would never work on someone without it. I only ask this question as i thought that there mightbe another place to get one , as on the course they only really ever mention purchasing from themselves.
Well if you are going to spend money on an e-file then I would definitely research the market first before deciding on one. Don't know who you are training with, but as I mentioned before, Pronails do sell them and the prices vary depending on what you are buying. Look on their website or contact them by phone and ask for a brochure. Their number is on their website.

If you don't already have an extraction system in place, then you may want to consider an e-file with one. They really do cut down on dust.

Latest posts

Back