Where to buy eco spray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkish_delight

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can purchase and eco spray misting pulveriser from? I was told ellisons sell them but cannot find one anywhere!!

i was really hoping to see someone had replied to this as im in the same boat. I have been looking for months too :( Ellisons do have the eco spray refill but not the actual unit..Did you manage to find one yet?xx

No not yet. As you can see no one has been particularly helpful as yet lol. And all these dermalogica geeks im sure someone knows where to buy one. If you find one before me let me know xx

I've asked my BDC and she is trying to find out for me :) I will let you know as soon as I find out :)

Hi there you can purchase them online at universalcompanies.com for $56. These are the same ones that are used at Dermalogica/The International Dermal Institute.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there you can purchase them online at universalcompanies.com for $56. These are the same ones that are used at Dermalogica/The International Dermal Institute.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Fancypants, thanks for that, unfortunately they only deliver to the US and we are both looking for a supplier here in the UK :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back