Where to buy Gelish kit? Feedback please on gels/lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVA

Reaction score
Hi I'm just starting out and think I've decided to go for a Gelish kit, albeit it's probably the most expensive one to opt for! I've done my research and it seems most of my local friends and potential clients prefer Gelish and OPI for their colour ranges and longevity, over Shellac.

Just wondered where the best place to buy the start up kit is? Do you need to get it direct from Nail Harmony UK?

Also could I use the Gelish LED lamp with OPI gel polishes? Any feedback on the Gelish lamp and range would be really appreciated

Thank you!

Hi I'm just starting out and think I've decided to go for a Gelish kit, albeit it's probably the most expensive one to opt for! I've done my research and it seems most of my local friends and potential clients prefer Gelish and OPI for their colour ranges and longevity, over Shellac.

Just wondered where the best place to buy the start up kit is? Do you need to get it direct from Nail Harmony UK?

Also could I use the Gelish LED lamp with OPI gel polishes? Any feedback on the Gelish lamp and range would be really appreciated

Thank you!

The authorised distributors of the Gelish brand are Nail Harmony, so you're best off getting things right from the outset and setting up an account with them.

As for lamps, the recommendation is that you use the appropriate lamp for the system since otherwise, there's a risk of incompatibility.

Hi I've literally just seen your post I know Im a bit late lol but if you havnt already purchased a Gelish kit yet then I would recommend going to Sally's for it ( salon services ) they have 3 different kits but one in particular stood out to me recently and it's a Gelish pro kit ( comes with everything you need including 10 colours and a glittery nail tech bag) it's usally £175 but it's currently on offer for £150 I find this the best value of them all and the bag is georgous xx

I have a kit from Sally's too which was really good value and came in a really when-designed carry bag for mobile work (with separate pull-out bags for safely transporting all your colours, etc). I also registered with Nail Harmony because they have vat-free day sales and other offers online X x if you decide to expand to enhancements, I'd also recommend their Polygel training because it's completely different to anything else out there at the moment, so I'd say Gelish was a good choice :)

Latest posts

Back