Where to buy lash lift and what?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe Bryan

Belle
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have recently trained in Lash lift and wanted to get some advice on what brand people find the best all round to use.
I have been reccomened Elleebanna but I can't seem to find where I can have a look at the kit or purchase so that would be fab if someone could point me in the right direction!
I also want a lash lift tool with a disposable comb end.....anyone know where I can get one of these too?
Thankyou. xx

Hello everyone! I have recently trained in Lash lift and wanted to get some advice on what brand people find the best all round to use.
I have been reccomened Elleebanna but I can't seem to find where I can have a look at the kit or purchase so that would be fab if someone could point me in the right direction!
I also want a lash lift tool with a disposable comb end.....anyone know where I can get one of these too?
Thankyou. xx
I use flirties for lash lifts. Always get great results. You can order a free sample to try out aswell if you go on to there website

I use Ellebana and get 3 lifts per sachet, you can order a sample pack from lash factor

Thankyou. I have heard good things about both of these. I will have a look at their sites.

Latest posts

Back