Where to buy OPI other than Lena White?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondered if anyone knew if Lena White distributed to other wholesale outlets other than Sally's?
I want to get hold of those little 1oz Avojuicies for pampering evening goodie bags but I can't manage the £75 minimum order from Lena White and the stock in my Sally's is pantsorama. :D
Are there any mail order companies at all? Tried Ellisons and Beauty Express but no dice, the only internet company I've found is one that I know is dodgy so I don't really want to order from them if I can help it at all.
I also wanted to get hold of the Nicole polish range but again can't find it other than retail at Sephora :irked: .

Other than that, are any geeks right by a wholesaler that stocks OPI and wouldn't mind stocking up for me? Will obviously pay costs and postage.

Ta muchly my geeky friends (back to my daydreaming of a salon now.... what do people think to butterscotch, cream and chocolate as a colour scheme.... :D )

bimbogeri said:
back to my daydreaming of a salon now.... what do people think to butterscotch, cream and chocolate as a colour scheme.... :D )
those colours are very relaxing and calming, sounds good to me
sorry can't help with the OPI stockists.
x

bimbogeri said:
Hey all, just wondered if anyone knew if Lena White distributed to other wholesale outlets other than Sally's?
I want to get hold of those little 1oz Avojuicies for pampering evening goodie bags but I can't manage the £75 minimum order from Lena White and the stock in my Sally's is pantsorama. :D
Are there any mail order companies at all? Tried Ellisons and Beauty Express but no dice, the only internet company I've found is one that I know is dodgy so I don't really want to order from them if I can help it at all.
I also wanted to get hold of the Nicole polish range but again can't find it other than retail at Sephora :irked: .

Other than that, are any geeks right by a wholesaler that stocks OPI and wouldn't mind stocking up for me? Will obviously pay costs and postage.

Ta muchly my geeky friends (back to my daydreaming of a salon now.... what do people think to butterscotch, cream and chocolate as a colour scheme.... :D )

Hi

Is this link any good to you? http://www.beverlybeaute.com/opi_avo_uk.htm

bimbogeri said:
(back to my daydreaming of a salon now.... what do people think to butterscotch, cream and chocolate as a colour scheme.... :D )
Very nice! My friend had a salon and it was decorated wth a grey colour on the walls and dark brown wood and furniture... might not sound it for a salon, but it was lovely!

back to the topic... I'll have a look in Sally's to see what they have :)

Hi, just to follow on....

Had a look in sallys and there were only two kinds - pear and grape juice. They were £1.45 each, plus vat

Hi I have some avojuices if you are interested.

30ml Avojuice - Pear (3), Coconut Melon (1): £1.50 each
200ml Avojuice - Pear (2): £5.00 each

The price quoted above does not include postage.

Let me know if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back