Where to buy towels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsugrue

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations of where I can purchase a bunch of towels for my new salon? Bath size and hand towels. They will obviously be washed a lot so don't think just buying regular store towels will be the best option. Thanks!

I've had from both dunelm mill and primark. Both good quality

I buy all our salon towels from dunelm, they take a battering and are washed many times each week but still look great x

I get my work towels from primary, good quality, have used the same ones for over 3 years and they tumble dry up lovely :)

I third Dunhelm mill, I buy their guest towel size for man & pedis, hand & bath sheets for beauty treatments - they are lovely and thick, and wash well x

Got mine from Asda - super fluffy and no issues with washing. Would never dream of buying them from a beauty place - expensive!

I use majestic towels online - they wear well and don't fade.

Thank you everyone. Going to check out dunelm mills tomorrow.

I'm another one for ASDA, good quality, not to fluffy, not to hard, wash and more importantly dry like a dream.

I bought mine from a department store. They were really reasonably priced and lovely. I went back to buy some more and they have stopped doing that colour. Lesson learnt. I will now go back to majestic and replace all my towels as I know they won't suddenly stop doing cream!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also bought from dunelm fantastic quality towels, went back to buy more & they've stopped doing the shade of blue I use.
Thankfully I use blue & black, but the black ones do fade over time.

I also bought from dunelm fantastic quality towels, went back to buy more & they've stopped doing the shade of blue I use.
Thankfully I use blue & black, but the black ones do fade over time.

Did you check online? As they do a really wide range of towel colours - maybe it was just your local store?

Asda Egyptian cotton towels are the nicest I've ever bought. I've got some in a beautiful deep teal colour for my bathroom and they're really thick and fluffy! They didn't have all the sizes in stock when I came to buy my black business towels though and I couldn't wait so I bought them from Primark. They're not the thickest but at less than £5 for an extra large bath sheet I can't complain! They're quite nice and wash really well so I actually went back and stocked up on more last week!

I bought 6 extra large bath sheets, 6 bath towels, 4 hand towels, 12 flannels and 2 big fluffy throws to match and it cost around £80!

Bc software are fab I get all my towels from there and they really last :)

Majestic, they are fantastic.

I have white towels in the salon and they get boil washed loads and have still not gone grey, unlike my super expensive White Company towels that have in my house which look crap after only a few months.

The Majestic towels beat them hands down.

Latest posts

Back