Where to go???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi All
I have an outbuilding that i want to turn in to a small start up salon from home. However i do not know where to start when it comes to having a business from home.
I.e water electricity etc and having a commercial business from home.
I was wondering if anyone has a salon at home and where should i start to get legal stuff sorted out.

I am not planning on opening anything until this time next year however would like to get started on this project this year and take my time.

I am not sure also where i can get free business advice. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks xx

Hi All
I have an outbuilding that i want to turn in to a small start up salon from home. However i do not know where to start when it comes to having a business from home.
I.e water electricity etc and having a commercial business from home.
I was wondering if anyone has a salon at home and where should i start to get legal stuff sorted out.

I am not planning on opening anything until this time next year however would like to get started on this project this year and take my time.

I am not sure also where i can get free business advice. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks xx

Hi missbad , if you do a search in Biz section I am sure you will find loads of info about home salons on there and some kind geekys to help you ,
:hug: good luck x minky

Latest posts

Back