Where to train?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missdent1

Reaction score
where to train??? hi guys, I am looking for some advise as I have been looking at training in hair extensions for nearly a year but cant decide who to go with. any advise would be hugely appreciated.

Definitely not great lengths.

Definitely not great lengths.

Hi I’m the same wondering which company to train with , why not great lengths Charlotte ? It was on my list thanks x

I am swaying towards gateway workshops. Has anyone trained with them? x

Hi I’m the same wondering which company to train with , why not great lengths Charlotte ? It was on my list thanks x
Just a awful way to train, you pass 100% either way, I think its wrong to pass if you don't know how to do it, they should teach you until you're perfect at it, but they don't.

Hair Rebellion. The best training I've ever been on for hair or nails. Ive done 2 courses with them and they are very in-depth, with prior and post training support.

Just a awful way to train, you pass 100% either way, I think its wrong to pass if you don't know how to do it, they should teach you until you're perfect at it, but they don't.

Oo that doesn’t sound good thank you I’ll keep looking . Good luck yourself xx

where to train??? hi guys, I am looking for some advise as I have been looking at training in hair extensions for nearly a year but cant decide who to go with. any advise would be hugely appreciated.

Hello

I just wondered how your search went on this? Have you done your training? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

Latest posts

Back