Which acrylic brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebelle

Reaction score
Hi looking for some advise, I currenantly offer gels and gelish and I am looking into arylics, but dont know which brand. I need a quaulity product but also costs are important too as its a small salon. also looking into training spend the last two day looking :confused:. Any advice will be greatfully received.

As everyone will tell you, cheap doesn't mean good! There are tons of Acrylic companies Out there. I personally use Nsi and am really happy with them. Training and products aren't cheap but you get what you pay for. Just remember if you use cheap products you won't be able to charge for using a premium brand. Hope that helps xx

thank you for your reply I was not looking for cheap! but I am having to take costs into account, because size of salon and location. I have just ordered the nsi attraction and looking forward to trying it. How did you find the training ?

Since you use gelish have you not thought about sticking with nail harmony and trying there fusion acrylic if u love gelish, u will love fusion!

I wouldn't use anything else now it's fabulous easy to use an the finish and quality of the product is second to non as is there acrylics training.

If your already using gelish hand and nail harmony also offer fusion acrylic. They also offer conversion courses if your already qualified and I you order online with them you can get all your stock In 1 order.

I have been using NSI and think its great too x
HTH

The training was quiet good, intense but worth every pennie xxx

Latest posts

Back