Which are best products to retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc333

Reaction score
Hi
I open my nail salon 1st July after taking the good advice a few of you gave me a few months ago.
I'm thinking now about which products to retail, any suggestions. Obviously one product I will def retail is Solar Oil. I use several products so am open to suggestions of all brands.
I am not Creative trained and the suppliers I tend to use are Creative nail Place, Ellisons, NSI and Beaty Express as well as my local Sallys and Adel's.

... I'd say footfiles are a MUST retail item. I recommend them to clients to keep their feet in good condition in between pedicure appointments!

Kx

I strongly suggest all of the solar range, I sell all of it. and because i beleive in the product I give a tiny bottle of the solar oil with every full set of L&P. (MY full set of sculpted nails are £45 so it's in with the price) Educate your client as to why she must use solar oil and other solar products and then they sell themselves..
I also suggest SOLEIL The heat curing top coat by INM (also bought through Creative). kEEP IN A COOL PLACE THOUGH. i use it all of the time and wouldn't go back to anything else now.

Solar oil and butter.

And Spike enamel by Creative - virtually all of my clients have comment on how fab it is when they see it on my enamel rack and usually ends up buying it :D

Definately the Scentsations Range by Creative - clients just love it. Also the new Glossing Buffer will be good especially for natural nail clients as it's fab. (just found out that today).

I sell more of the Solar Silk than i do butter...clients seem to think they are getting more for there money...Super Shiny is a great seller too...x

also from the solar range, the lip balm.
Also hand cream and nothing whats so ever to do with nails, just a top seller in Pulse, 100% natural slimming pills:irked: peeps are always looking for the quick fix. Lip plumpers and any products that will fade out those dredded crows feet.

you know i was thinking this, this morning...one of my clients has been using nail polish remover:eek: (with acetone) :eek: so i was thinking of retailing the 200ml hawley non acetone nail polish remover that i get for $ 2.85 from my supplier to them, so then i know that they are using the right one and all, what do you girls think? seriously some people dont know that they arnt suppose to use nail polish remover with acetone, they dont know the difference..

i sell loads of oil and i also sell small bottles of acetone for clients to remove there nails good seller!

Solar Oil is a must for retail, as is Cuticle eraser, glossing buffers, base and top coats, polishes, Scentsations range (yummsville :D) and Solar products.

i gaive my clients a goodie bag with nail polish nail file a sample of solar butter and cuticle massage cream in an organza bag and i give this to them free of charge. I only give this to new clients and then after its up to them if they want to buy the retail items such as solar butter and solar oil etc. i have done this now a week and wow they have boked again for treatments, you could also sell the goodie bags but without the sample pots. i also sell them for £5 which i don't think is too bad
jenny

Latest posts

Back