Which brand of gel and acrylic do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodiexxx

Reaction score
hi all ive used calgel in the past although ive not been on the course, im now wanting get fully certified as im going mobile, what gel can you recommend?

also im debating over acrylic, ive used ceasers but find acrylic really hard to use, would I be losing potential clients by not offering acrylic or do you find people convert to gel? x

If you've been using calgel why not get trained in it? Interestingly how have you been using calgel without being trained? I couldn't buy the kit without training. I love calgel and think its a great product x

Hi
I use nsi. It's what I was trained in. Only downside, the gel is buff off, not soak off. There are lots of helpful nsi videos on YouTube too.

However, I would recommend the make u trained in or the one u have been using.

U almost have to retrain urself to use another brands products.

I hope things work out for u.

thanks ladies, I worked in a salon where they used calgel and my salon manager "trained" me, ive been out of the beauty industry for 3 years now but im wanting to refresh and update my skills and get fully certified so I can go mobile, I would like to offer my clients good quality products and things have changed a lot in the 3 years ive been away I wounded if there were any new really good quality brands out there ,, thanks x

Hi ladies, i currently use Bio Sculpture as a natural nail overlay but looking to change, can anyone recommend any? Its purely down to Bio being too expensive!

xx

I use NSI Balance Gels and they're really easy to use and the finish is lovely and very minimal lifting. NSI have great support available too.

ive used NSI before and im not keen on it as you cant soak it off x

Entity acrylic system & colour coture gel polishes for me :). Simply perfect!

Latest posts

Back