Which brow extension course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of doing the above course. The first one I read about was faceframe 3D Brows. Then I googled and there are a few diff companies coming up. I know it's a relatively new treatment but has anyone had them done/been trained/have recommendations?

Many thanks,
Nicola xx

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of doing the above course. The first one I read about was faceframe 3D Brows. Then I googled and there are a few diff companies coming up. I know it's a relatively new treatment but has anyone had them done/been trained/have recommendations?

Many thanks,
Nicola xx

I trained in faceframe 3D eyebrows because its not a brow extension its a 100% skin safe adhesive so you can apply even when there's no eyebrow hair as aposed to hair to hair and the kit you get recoups you over a thousand pounds, my trainers were amazing and you really have to see it to appreciate it, one of the most important things for me was that only faceframe 3D eyebrows trained people can get hold of the products to protect the brand so I haven't paid for training for someone else to be able to get hold of the products willy nilly that's one of the things that put me off other companies, if you add faceframe 3D eyebrows on Facebook they've got loads of before and after pictures xx

Aw thanks for your reply it was very helpful ill defo check their FB page out xx

Aw thanks for your reply it was very helpful ill defo check their FB page out xx

Your welcome, any questions don't hesitate to ask xx

Hello I am looking into this course to , super excited it seems fantastic something which I've always wanted to do! At The moment as it's fairly new its really hard finding training providers especially affordable ones for a all business.
I would love people to list who they are trained with our what training schools they know of here xx

Latest posts

Back