Which brush???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsten

Reaction score
Hi all...

So far, i have only ever used a Pro Styler brush (creative) for acrylics. Should i try any others?

cheers

kirsten x

Iv tryed a few brushes...but when i first used the pro i loved it!

Wouldnt use anything else now :D

Kirsten said:
Hi all...

So far, i have only ever used a Pro Styler brush (creative) for acrylics. Should i try any others?

cheers

kirsten x

Kirsten said:
Hi all...

cheers

kirsten x

I use the Ultra Sculptor, lovely brush. but so is the Pro Styler. It could be worth you trying the Ultra you may find it easier to work with but then again you may not. It's a larger brush and therefore holds more liquid. Don't rush out and buy loads of different brushes, if you're using Creative products stay within their range of brushes because they have been designed with their products in mind.

Hi, I use the pro styler that came with the Creative kit but not sure if this is a good brush or not at the moment as I haven't tried any others mainly because I'm new to nails. A lot of you have mentioned the EZ 508? Could I use this with Creative products then? I am interested to know if the brush could make the difference in perfecting my skills a bit?

DONZIE said:
Hi, I use the pro styler that came with the Creative kit but not sure if this is a good brush or not at the moment as I haven't tried any others mainly because I'm new to nails. A lot of you have mentioned the EZ 508? Could I use this with Creative products then? I am interested to know if the brush could make the difference in perfecting my skills a bit?

you can use the EzFlow #508 brush with any monomer, they are made with the highest quality kolinsky sable

Jess
xox

Just to let you know I've got an unused one for sale on geekbay. Was going to do boogie nights and then LCN introduced some fab glitter gels, so stuck with my first love, gel!!
Sparklepink said:
you can use the EzFlow #508 brush with any monomer, they are made with the highest quality kolinsky sable

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back