Which colour and fuller hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicz1234

Reaction score
Please help,
I have black hair ( coloured) Which I like only prob is I have been using Live xxl Black like the colour when it first goes on then it fades and the blonde colour I had underneath comes through again. Now this dye is meant to be a colour lock in but it defo fades. which it is not meant do this. Wich black colour is the best? can anyone recommend best product out shop have tried dyes from Sallys but find these fade also. Sorry about all the questions but my friend is saying her hair is very thin and wants something to make it look fuller what products do you recommend? her hair is also very greasy which needs washed every day. She wanted to dye her hair for coverage of some Grey she just wanted it done a brown colur can you recommend which permanent hair dye she can use which hopefully makes her hair a bit more fuller?

Thanks folks Nicola xx

hi nic are you a hairdresser, if you are not we cannot recommend a diy home box dye to you....
advice...go and see a hair dresser :hug:
if money is tight go and book yourslef and a friend into the local college you will get exactly what you want for a very low cost .
honest go and get it done professionally, there could be a number of reasons why your tint isnt lasting, box dye , hair quite pourous, etc

Latest posts

Back