Which colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh I bleached bathed it and it went very orangey, but light enough to put a 6 on and with 6/0 being a very flat colour I thought it would neutralise the orange a bit but still keep a little bit of warmth in it, but unfortunately it still looks a bit too warm, so u think I should use illumina? Or could i use 6/1? Cuz I dnt want to take all the warmth out.
Neutrals (like 6/0) are always on the warmer side than cooler. I would go with a cool based color and not more than 6 volume developer if you can with your brand.

Yeah BUT if target color is 6, on bleached hair it always came out darker when I did it. Always. That is why, to achieve a level 6, i use 7. It comes out dark as a 6 on porous hair.
Plus, better to be a bit lighter than be darker!! Lighter you can always correct it, darker not so much!
For the 7 i prepigment with .3, that is the way to do it with l'oreal dialight. Pre pigmentation is done with .3 for every level.
Maybe in other brands is different?

Yeah I don't think thats quite true theres a few loreal techs on here who definitely don't prepig with just yellow at every level...

But never mind.

Yeah I don't think thats quite true theres a few loreal techs on here who definitely don't prepig with just yellow at every level...

But never mind.
;)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 52
6.1 or 50/50 6.0+6.1 you need the extra ash

Latest posts

Back