Which course next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi
I currently have a log cabin salon and work from home. I offer spray tans, gelish & shellac nails, spa pedis, hd brows, lvl lashes & ear piercing.
Im ready to do another course but cant decide what!
Looking at semi perm make up or hair extensions.
Semi perm make up im really interested in but a bit scared of it also, tattooing peoples faces seems daunting plus the cost if the course im not sure how long it would take to earn back the fees and start earning a profit.
Hair extensions seems really popular but im not a hairdresser and do wonder if you need to have all round hair knowledge to succeed..
Is their anything else thats really popular right now? xx

Definitely have a look at waxing. It's a good treatment to offer with regular clients.
I too love the look of semi permanent make up but it's a few years off for me yet!

Thanks sorry i should have mentioned i do offer waxing im beauty level 2 trained. I dont offer facials as i hated it in college but everything else beauty level 2 i offer x

What about intimate waxing? So you can offer Braziillians and Hollywood? They are getting to be popular treatments x

Hi
I currently have a log cabin salon and work from home. I offer spray tans, gelish & shellac nails, spa pedis, hd brows, lvl lashes & ear piercing.
Im ready to do another course but cant decide what!
Looking at semi perm make up or hair extensions.
Semi perm make up im really interested in but a bit scared of it also, tattooing peoples faces seems daunting plus the cost if the course im not sure how long it would take to earn back the fees and start earning a profit.
Hair extensions seems really popular but im not a hairdresser and do wonder if you need to have all round hair knowledge to succeed..
Is their anything else thats really popular right now? xx

BronzeBeauties,

i'm in the middle of converting my garage into a home studio in a cul de sac area.. when you first started how did u go abouts advertising..getting people to come to you as a home rather than a shop as i'm worried that i won't have people coming to me.

i just do semi lashes,hair and makeup..and want to add more to my skills...

BronzeBeauties,

i'm in the middle of converting my garage into a home studio in a cul de sac area.. when you first started how did u go abouts advertising..getting people to come to you as a home rather than a shop as i'm worried that i won't have people coming to me.

i just do semi lashes,hair and makeup..and want to add more to my skills...

BronzeBeauties hasn’t logged in here since 2016, but I can see that you have already created a new independent thread of your own :)

Latest posts

Back