Which eyeshadow applicator for chrome nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lala85

Reaction score
I was browsing on here a while back and saw a link for the best eyeshadow applicator to do chrome nails, but I stupidly didn't save it and now I can't find it...I purchased some from eBay which work ok but literally get about 4 nails done before they split open.. Does anyone know which are the best ones? :)

I use disposable ones from Superdrug, use once and bin it for the sake of 20p or whatever they work out too. Not sure if Captial selling them, there must be a wholesale need for them for make-up artists.

I bought cheapies a but didn't find them that great. I prefer a foundation wedge sponge

I saw a review and said super drug ones worked best as the sponge is larger and softer and that the Sally's ones were least effective as the plastic inside sometimes scratch the surface as they are smaller.

I bought cheapies a but didn't find them that great. I prefer a foundation wedge sponge

My wedge started disintegrating, I think I rubbed too hard :oops:

My wedge started disintegrating, I think I rubbed too hard :oops:
Lol, maybe just a tad [emoji23]
I find it easier to apply a very small amount with the wedge too

The ones I got from eBay were falling apart half way through a set, I'll try the superdrug ones then see if they are any better!x

Lol, maybe just a tad [emoji23]
I find it easier to apply a very small amount with the wedge too

I do like my silicone tool for pigments, I got some super cheap ones from Lidl the other week. They are actually clay modelling tools but the same shapes as the nail ones. The handles are longer but hey I don't use the handles for anything other than holding. The nails ones were £10 or more for a set. I got the Lidl ones for £3 - bargain!! :cool:

I'm finding using a black finger cot really good for applying chrome pigment.

Nsi Scotland do a pack of 24, have a look on their site. They're pretty good ones and I find I use 1 applicator per set of nails

Latest posts

Back