Which facial Dermalogica or Decleor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satinbaby

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just a quickie really ! Hubby is taking me to a spa rare treat! They use Decleor or Dermalogica I am not trained in either brand of these so not sure which to go for I do suffer from acne rosacea and just wondered which facial out of the many they offer you fellow geeks using these products would recommend?

Thanks in advance

The ultracalming range by Dermalogica is great for rosacea.

They will both improve the way your skin looks and feels.

If you want something that is heavily results driven go for dermaolgica, if you want something more calming and aromatherapy inspired then go for decleor.

I would be tempted to go for decleor because either will work but decleor feels more spa to me with its massage routine and more subtle yet effective products :)

The Decleor Harmonie Calm facial is excellent for Rosacea. The sensitive and reactive range is based on Rose, Chamomile, Neroli and Petitgrain but isn't too flowery. The mask in the treatment is very cooling and refreshing, and is an alginate plasticising mask that contains extracts of Ruscus and Blueberry to tone the capillary walls and reduce their permeability and weakness, as well as Liquorice extract (anti-inflammatory) and rose floral waters to soothe.

As an aside, the Decléor Double Radiance moisturiser with prebiotics is an amazing home product for Rosacea, in most cases it seems to lessen redness and itching within days.

I would go for ultra calming range for Dermalogica I,ve treated people with severely sensitive and sensitised skin and have seen amazing results. I,d also recommend the ultra calming kit to take home everyone loves the barrier repair even people who don,t suffer from sensitive skin,it works great for a primer before applying make up.

Thanks guys for the info! Seems like either I chose will be a real treat! Im sure the Harmonie facial Decleor is on the list actually x

Latest posts

Back