Which facial range to take on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyspotcov

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for some advise! I've always used warehouse facial products but now I'm looking at having a salon and now want to have a better range can someone pls guide me in the right direction I've looked at Dermalogica but every salon seems to have that!!

Hi I'm looking for some advise! I've always used warehouse facial products but now I'm looking at having a salon and now want to have a better range can someone pls guide me in the right direction I've looked at Dermalogica but every salon seems to have that!!

I looked at dermalogica and after reading reviews on here... It quickly turned me off! Take a look!!why not try Eve Taylor. It's an aromatherapy based company. Absolutely beautiful products!! Get samples and info from them..
Or there's swiss dermyl. Lynn baker on here is the distributor!! They will send samples too :) good luck

Thanks I'll have a look at eve Taylor and Swiss dermyl

Ch-ela I can't seem to open that link on my iPhone or iPad so will have a look in the laptop when I home later

Thank u both for taking time out to reply! Xx

I use eve Taylor and love there products

Latest posts

Back