Which gel polish nail course to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffyclouds

Reaction score
im a mobile hairdresser and i would like to offer gel manicures and pedicures to my clients aswell, in my area there are only two courses available gellux and orly gel fx. Now i have looked into both but im still undecided i like the vitamins that are supposedly in gel fx and the fact there is no buffing to remove shine on the natural nail (im assuming this means less damage?) but there doesnt seem to be much said about layering and nail art possibilities????? aslo id never heard of it untill recently then theres gellux is more well known it seems and there also seems to be alot more nail art surrounding it (something id love to dabble in) this course is also more expensive but if its worth it in the long run obviously id be willing to pay.
Any and all advice would be welcome :Love:

Hello I highly recommend Gelish all of my clients love it and they have a huge selections in colours! They training all over the country. I can't really comment on gellux or orly as I've never used it but I'm sure they both will have their benefits :) x

gelish does look amazing i agree really rich and glossy with loads o f sparkle which we all love right? but i cant seem to find anyone near me (suffolk) :sad:

hmm having a look there seems to be something in essex do you know how long the course would be roughly?

I love Gellux :) people say its hard to remove but I have never had a problem with it using the proper way that I was shown on my course. Shine is amazing, lovely colours and it lasts for 3-4 weeks on some clients!
Hth, sarah x

what about nail art and glitters ect? i love glitter :D

I love Gellux :) people say its hard to remove but I have never had a problem with it using the proper way that I was shown on my course. Shine is amazing, lovely colours and it lasts for 3-4 weeks on some clients!
Hth, sarah x

I love gellux as a gel polish but to remove it I find a total nightmare :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, depending on which bit of Suffolk you are there is a lady called debi who is based near Norwich... http://m.nailcentre.co.uk/
I'm on the Norfolk Suffolk border so she was close for me!
And she's amazingly good!!!
Xx

If you're willing to travel to Essex then go for Shellac!! Not a gel polish, but the ORIGINAL Power Polish!!

We have 2 trainers in Essex, Justine in Braintree (closest to Suffolk), and the lovely Kayley in Billericay!

CND Shellac had such amazing brand awareness, that you won't regret it if you do decide to train and offer it.

www.laurawhitebeauty.co.uk

Latest posts

Back