Which glitters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe Bryan

Belle
Reaction score
Would you spend the money on lacente range of would you buy on eBay. I cant make up my mind. I love the lacente range but it's £4 a pot. I don't mind spending it, if there is A great difference.
Thanks guys. Xx

I would also think about what you will earn from that pot. I charge 50p per full glitter nail, meaning for the price of the pot of glitter I will earn a lot more from it.
I buy my glitters from various places, however not from eBay, as personally, I like to know what I spend my money on and what exactly is in the pot, which I don't believe you can know from eBay.

Yes there is a big different. It’s cosmetic grade glitter and fantastic quality.
I personally prefer Magpie to Lecenté but just my own opinion. I’ve been doing nails full time for over 2 years and most sets have glitter and so far I’ve only had to replace one colour in that time....

Thanks ladies. I'm new to it all. I'm on mat leave and just completed a mani/pedi and gel course. I've been looking at the magpie glitters they look amazing. I've been torn between the 2. Think I will stick with lecente & magpie. Want to offer the best!
Thankyou. xx

Latest posts

Back