Which hair company to buy the human hair from for extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soodiasefi

Reaction score
Hi am a hair extensionist and i do micro ring hair extensions. so i use stick tip hair for my method.

i am still lookin into different companies to buy hair for my clients and want some recommendations.

so far i have used ik hair remi and their own brand and also recently i have used halo remi hair.
i am only interested in using remi hair, but i want one of a really good quality but not so expensive.
the last client i did complained that after washing for the 1st time her hair became very really dry and brittle and she claims she has bought 4 different hair conditionbers and it is still in a state. i dont know if its the hair im using or the way te clients are treating it. the girl who has complaind to me about the hair being dry has told me that previously whe she had hair extensions this did not happen to her hair
its really hard 4 me to judge whats gone wrong.
thats y i want recomendations on what companies to buy stick tip hair from.
if you have used the company and know the hair is good then please help!!!

Remi means hair gleaned from combings. As it is not cut from the head it is not root point correct. It is soaked in acid to remove the cuticle then coated to make it feel ok on the hank. As soon as it is washed it goes matted, dry and rats tails. There is no conditioner that will correct that.

Call your training provider and they will give you a list of hair merchants that they reccommend. Good hair is expensive but will not give you the problems that you describe.

Latest posts

Back