Which hair extensions to train in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pb2

Reaction score
Hi there, I am going to train with Oakley Academy for hair extensions but I am quite confused of all the different kinds i.e. Micro beads nano rings tape in fusion beaded wefts etc. I am just wondering which are the most popular and which ones I should definitely do. I am a bit wary of doing too many as I feel it would be better to totally master a couple rather than not be great at loads if that makes sense. Thanks in advance

Hi there, I am going to train with Oakley Academy for hair extensions but I am quite confused of all the different kinds i.e. Micro beads nano rings tape in fusion beaded wefts etc. I am just wondering which are the most popular and which ones I should definitely do. I am a bit wary of doing too many as I feel it would be better to totally master a couple rather than not be great at loads if that makes sense. Thanks in advance

Hi

I find I get most enquiries for nano, weave and the micro ring method.

When I first started I had more enquiries for u tip hair but I seem to be getting less and less for his method now.

Do some research in your area. Xx

Hi

I find I get most enquiries for nano, weave and the micro ring method.

When I first started I had more enquiries for u tip hair but I seem to be getting less and less for his method now.

Do some research in your area. Xx
Thank you for your reply. That's really helpful . X

Latest posts

Back