Which hair extensions?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita_xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Im not a hair professional but Im looking to get hair extensions as I currently wear the clip ins but want something more permanent and was just wondering what the best method was? Do they do a lot of damage to your own hair also as my hairs quite fine? Thanks for any advice! :)

Anyone any advice??:sad:

hiya! as long as extensions are applied correctly and looked after well then you shouldnt see damage, iv just removed pre bonded extensions from a girl who had them in for a year to grow her own hair, and her own hair now looks lovely and long!!

if your hair is fine i would probably steer away from weaves as the tracks could be more noticable, micro loops may be visible at times though an experienced extensionist should be able to hide them well on the top sections but may still be visible as bumps when your hair is up.

personally i would do tiny pre bonds to keep it looking natural, but that only my opinion.
get recommendations for a good extensionist from friends (key word good, not cheap lol)
and get some consultations
hth xxx

Latest posts

Back