Quantcast

Which hairspray do you like best for using on hairup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Solohair

Reaction score
It would be interesting to know which hairspray is the most popular for using on hairup. I have used many and so far prefer the Indola 4+4. Which do you prefer?

KHS

Reaction score
As cheap as it is, I love the Silhouette spray in the black cans - hate doing hair up with a passion though lol I try to avoid them like the plague

Solohair

Reaction score
As cheap as it is, I love the Silhouette spray in the black cans - hate doing hair up with a passion though lol I try to avoid them like the plague
I am not a fan of doing them either! Its nice to know it's not just me! Yes I like the silhouette too

Reactions: KHS

siobrennan

Reaction score
I love matrix vavoom freezing spray and also fudge hair cement. A little goes a long way tho!! Xxx

GeorgiaRogers

Georgia
Reaction score
Same here

Allies dream

Reaction score
Same here
Ive been watching an Australian periscope they use something called White Sands tecture spray You cant get it Uk ive been looking for something similar you spray it on the bit of hair then put the hairdryer on it sort of sweeping it up hair shaft the hair stays exactly where you put it! Then acts almost like fabric it looks amazing, anyone know of anything like it ? Everything ive used is always crunchy you definately couldnt use heat on it.

Mands

Reaction score
I use fudge skyscraper and then samy fat head for a concrete finish haha!

avivajoy

Reaction score
My tutor recommends loreal. Not sure though

HairbyAmy1

Reaction score
Ive tried so many brands but I've actually settled with tresemme freeze hold...I know it's not wholesale so not necessarily professional but I used it on myself and it's brilliant. It's like concrete but doesn't have that caked on look some other sprays can have and brushes out easily. You also can't beat a bit of elnette for a softer finish

Solohair

Reaction score
tigi Masterpiece is a good one and gives great shine too

shypurdy81

Reaction score

I love this and clients always comment on their hair holding well with it X

Latest posts