Which is the best hair extensions supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi girls I’m a fully qualified in hair extensions. I’m looking for find a reliable hair supplier but I’m having so much trouble. I tried couple of company but all the hair was Chinese. Can anyone recommend me a high quality hair supplier. I don’t want to use cheap hair on my client.

Hi, Chinese hair doesn't always mean poor quality, Balmain hair is Chinese

Euphoria One Brazillian has normally been good for me, but the last two times I’ve ordered Ice White and Platinum Blonde I’m sure they sent the wrong hair by mistake...thin, wispy strands, 22” when advised 22-24. Looks thin in my clients head despite using 150 bonds. Have contacted them and been patronised and disregarded the first time and completely ignored the second. I would love to hear of any other good suppliers. I trained with Great Lengths, they are far too expensive these days, and even had issues with their hair sometimes. Tried Glamlox on recommendation on here, great price but the hair was too thin. Fabulong were good, May try them again. Angels Locks samples and colour ring were good quality but coming up too expensive. One of my ladies had Beauty Works in before I did her hair and the bonds looked cheap and tacky and she hated them. It’s like you literally have to try every supplier out there for yourself

Doris hair network hands down the best supplier, support, and communication. The Russian hair is superb and they do customisation. The price is reasonable. Proper good customer service. They supply different hair types but I only use the Russian hair [emoji8][emoji108]

Doris hair network hands down the best supplier, support, and communication. The Russian hair is superb and they do customisation. The price is reasonable. Proper good customer service. They supply different hair types but I only use the Russian hair [emoji8][emoji108]
I can only find Doris hair website that sells Chinese hair can u supply a link please? X

Latest posts

Back