Which Keratin blow-dry system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilydayx

Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to know which Keratin treatment systems people find the best?
I want to start using something new and was looking at perhaps GK global Keratin or the Nov max one. I notice that nov max have a new "Keratin Primer" as well as their usual "Anti Volume." If anyone has tried both then which works best?

:)

I love Nov max lots of ventilation but it works amazingly x

kerstraight is brilliant and can be done all in the same day

It can be purchased Online at Nov max

Eveningladies and Gents, sorry to hijack your post but...

Have any of you heard of a brazillian blowdry system called
On 1?

Apparently there is only one UK salon using it. I cannot find any Internet reference to it online and the salon I had the treatment done at is refusing to tell me who manufactures it all they did was send me a photo of some ingredients (which could have been off of anything!).

Just wondered if any of you guys have heard of it. they said they sourced it directly from Brazil, won't tell me who trained them or how! it's like it top secret!!

I called the hairdressing federation and they said I should contact trading standards as it is more than likely a banned product containing formaldehyde.

Help!! it was the best product ever!!!

Latest posts

Back