Which lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellybaby

Reaction score
I am opening a new salon and have 5 pt therapists, we want to offer lash extensions but all are trained on different brands.
AH Francis, Lash FX and Marvel Lash. It's going to cost too much for us all to do the same training, can't buy lots of different kits and need to make sure we are all insured to use products.
Are there any good brands who will sell products with proof of other training?
I did try Lash Perfect but was told we all had to do their training, a lot of time and money :(

I am opening a new salon and have 5 pt therapists, we want to offer lash extensions but all are trained on different brands.
AH Francis, Lash FX and Marvel Lash. It's going to cost too much for us all to do the same training, can't buy lots of different kits and need to make sure we are all insured to use products.
I did try Lash Perfect but was told we all had to do their training, a lot of time and money :(

Hi

You could do a conversion course which would be cheaper. Beautytrix offer one and for any extra therapists doing the training on the same day, the training is cheaper.

Take a look at www.beautytrix.me

I think you will find Lash Perfect are the only company that only sell to their technicians, every other company, as long as you are qualified, will sell to you.

Pick the brand you would like and buy from them. I know you can buy from AH Francis without training with them x

Thanks, I feel another conversion course is just a waste of money as the girls are experienced enough to easily switch brands.
I will just try phoning other companies, any recommendations??

Hi, I just trained in lash extensions and the kit I got was marvel lash. After reading the reviews on marvel lash I decided I definitely want to use lash perfect. I emailed them and they opened an account for me once I'd forwarded my certificate. All was fine and it wasn't lash perfect I trained with x

Latest posts

Back