Which LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki@flutter

Flutter
Reaction score
Hi, I'm moving salons in few weeks and getting few new things to start out all clean and fresh and one thing I have been dying to get is a lovely new LED nail lamp. Nails is a huge part of my work and I am sick to the teeth of UV lamps and the bulbs going with no warning and the time it takes so after lots of looking in to it decided LED lamp the way forward because we do a lot of gel polish and just keep my pain in the bum UV lamp for hard gel when needed.
My new problem is which one to get. I did have one of the mini ones and as much as it worked a treat it was to small and light. My older clients struggled to navigate their hands in to it and so many clients knocked of table because it's was so light and it got broke SO.... I want to get a more sturdy LED lamp, but stuck on which one.
The two I THINK I have worked it down to are Cuccio LED lamp and the fancy Gelish one. The Gelish one £250 the Cuccio £130 so the Gelish is very expensive but on reading up on it its acetone resilient, motion activated, strongest LED bulbs and should never need rebulbed/binned. But I have used neither and I don't mind spending money if all this is true but would like some advise from people who have used either or another brand.
Many thanks guys Nikki xx

What gel polish system do u use? X

What gel polish system do u use? X
I use mainly young nails. I looked at their lamp (have UV one) but it's the mini again and very small and thumbs need done on their own.
X

U need the lamp that goes with your gel system. I dont use young nails so i cant comment on the lamp sorry not much help x

Latest posts

Back