Which length of extensions would be needed? (photo)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloeluckin

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I have a client who has sent me this photo today, and said she wishes for extensions the same length as those worn in the photo. Trouble is, I don't know how long I would need to order to achieve the same length.
Please help out!
Thanks,
Chloe :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
22''? Here's my friends who has 22'' and hers is around the same length xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415999648.999380.jpg

Does she want it that length or to sit at the same place? Sounds daft but it's too different things.

A 20" - 22" would sit like that on me, curled.

But I'm 5'3" and my friend is 5'8" and she would need 24" to sit at that position.

It sounds daft but it's true. I had 18" before (measured at 19") and before they were cut they touched my hips!xx

Exactly as above, depends on persons height. I fitted done 18" at the weekend but as the girl was fairly short with a short body it touched her bum almost!!

Depends on the length of her torso rather than height. I'm 5ft 4 but have long legs and short torso so 22 looks really long on me. Take a tape measure to your consultation that's what I do xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does she want it that length or to sit at the same place? Sounds daft but it's too different things.

A 20" - 22" would sit like that on me, curled.

But I'm 5'3" and my friend is 5'8" and she would need 24" to sit at that position.

It sounds daft but it's true. I had 18" before (measured at 19") and before they were cut they touched my hips!xx

She's 5ft 8 :)

Depends on the length of her torso rather than height. I'm 5ft 4 but have long legs and short torso so 22 looks really long on me. Take a tape measure to your consultation that's what I do xx

I have never thought of taking a tape measure ! What do clients say about it? I suppose it would be good to say this is where it would sit etc.
But I usually cut about 1 inch off and I know suppliers account for that but I would be tempted to show them it 1inch shorter ( show them 17" rather than 18") than them expecting them longer than reality.. If that makes sense ? Xx

I have never thought of taking a tape measure ! What do clients say about it? I suppose it would be good to say this is where it would sit etc.
But I usually cut about 1 inch off and I know suppliers account for that but I would be tempted to show them it 1inch shorter ( show them 17" rather than 18") than them expecting them longer than reality.. If that makes sense ? Xx

Yes I always show them where the longest part will fall, the bonds/wefts at the back and where the hair will sit at the front after cutting. It's invaluable because I had so many clients who didn't want to pay for over 18 inches but wanted the look of over 18 inches so when I show them in consultations they tend to buy longer lengths. Xx

Latest posts

Back