Which moisturiser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrys471

Reaction score
Morning All
What moisturiser do you all recommend to use with a spray tan???? Preferably something that can be purchased from boots etc?????
Thank you, have a great day ;0)

I always recommend the moisturiser from the brand of spray tan. They are after all, created to be partnered together. A great retail opportunity for you, and if not most big branded products can be bought in Boots, Selfridges, John Lewis etc.

Thought so, it's just for me to use at home really, I'm not a professional spray tanner. Wish I was though :0(

Ahh I see. I thought this was from a tanners point of view.
I always use Nivea day/night cream - which as long as you don't have oily skin is great, as it really penetrates and stops your skin from drying out - which keeps the tan for longer. (That's just for your face).

And if you don't want to spend a great deal, I normally suggest Johnsons baby lotion!! Honestly, it dries quickly, keeps your skin lovely and soft and seems to 'sit' lovely on top of a tan. It doesn't interfere and change the colour as some does.
Hope that helps :)

It sure does, thank you so much x

Latest posts

Back