Which nail brushes to go for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi.s

Reaction score
looking for decent nail art brushes and also a led gel polish brush can someone give me some ideas which ones to go for.. X

I use Cuccio brushes but just purchased London Ink ones and they are fab!

I use Cuccio brushes but just purchased London Ink ones and they are fab!
Thankyou, Where did u get them from im ising cuccio but dont think the cuccio brushes look very good!

What's the difference? X

The ink acrylic brush is much firmer and kept its shape better than Cuccio and it has a nice vented cap and also sparkly lol we all love sparkles! As I never did much work (till recently) with acrylic I used the Cuccio ones as I'm forever ordering from them, I will be getting the nsi royal precision as I've heard so many good things, as for gel brushes you can't really go wrong with the Cuccio gel brush master tech kit I have a few sets as I do so much gel work. I am addicted to brushes and files I'm always buying them lol!

Thankyou, Where did u get them from im ising cuccio but dont think the cuccio brushes look very good!

https://inknails.ssl-encrypt.com/ink-products/brushes-files/ I haven't tried the gel one yet but it looks good :)

The ink acrylic brush is much firmer and kept its shape better than Cuccio and it has a nice vented cap and also sparkly lol we all love sparkles! As I never did much work (till recently) with acrylic I used the Cuccio ones as I'm forever ordering from them, I will be getting the nsi royal precision as I've heard so many good things, as for gel brushes you can't really go wrong with the Cuccio gel brush master tech kit I have a few sets as I do so much gel work. I am addicted to brushes and files I'm always buying them lol!

https://inknails.ssl-encrypt.com/ink-products/brushes-files/ I haven't tried the gel one yet but it looks good :)
I don't do gel only acrylic and use the royal precision brush. It's fab!

After reading another post I'm going to try the ink london brushes

Thanks so much for all your replies and advice, has been very helpful xx

After reading another post I'm going to try the ink london brushes

Thanks so much for all your replies and advice, has been very helpful xx

I'm using them a lot at the mo so I've ordered a couple more of each, great price for great brushes too x

I use the cnd brushes so bought lecante ones and the cuccio master kit for wen im mixing the colours thanks girls xxx

Latest posts

Back