Which nail polish brand to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina-Lucy

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I need abit of advice! I'm on the search of a good brand of nail polish to have in my home salon. Obviously I've seen opi, CND etc but looking for other brands you would recommend. I don't have many people wanting just nail polish at all so not wanting to spend a fortune as the majority of my clients have shellac, but now and again I have the odd one so looking to start out a new collection! Any help/ advice is much appreciated Thanks xx

Hey everyone! I need abit of advice! I'm on the search of a good brand of nail polish to have in my home salon. Obviously I've seen opi, CND etc but looking for other brands you would recommend. I don't have many people wanting just nail polish at all so not wanting to spend a fortune as the majority of my clients have shellac, but now and again I have the odd one so looking to start out a new collection! Any help/ advice is much appreciated Thanks xx

CND Vinylux dries super fast and there also the Creative Play colours of course.

Cuccio has got a good range

Whether you get your nails done at a beauty salon or use a drugstore nail polish, the secret to the ideal mani-pedi is great nail polish. Because there's really nothing like the feeling of freshly lacquered nails.

I also have Cuccio and find it reasonably priced and a good product.

Latest posts

Back