Which Nail Varnishes would you reccommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like Essie, goes on easy and has a lovely finish which last,

Colour Club by forsythe has some lovely colours, however some of the colours get thick after a while

Sinful Colours is not bad but some of their polishes get a bit thick after a while,

China Glaze is nice too never thickens and extremely long lasting

i have tried only one colur in the Creative Line and i got it in a sample pack and i liked how it went on smooth and remained glossy does not thicken up either (at least not yet.. havent used it that much)

Nubar i like their polishes but they dont keep the shine

OPI polishes are nice once they go on however they do get thick even their topcoat i used a bottle twice and by the third use it was stringy all over the place just like gel.

I use 2 lines of polish only. Tammy Taylor polish, and Haken polish. Both are wonderful polishes, and they do not go gloppy or get thick.

i use sparitual polish which i get from nsi - i love the colours and it is great to apply, it hasn't gone gloopy in the last 5 months (how long does it normally go gloopy after?) and the bottles are great, plus the handle is brilliant - for easier application.

in a rush i had to get some white tip for french polish which i bought from the wholesalers down the road - the edge - it is gloopy and horrible and absolutely crap :eek:

I mainly use creative and china glaze, I had a client the other day who wanted to use her own, it was a designer brand, can't remember the name, it was terrible, the brush was horrendous and she told me it cost nearly £20.
I'll stick with my professional ones.

Latest posts

Back