Which pedicure bowl do people prefer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlettbeauty

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm opening up a new salon and struggling to find a pedicure bowl. I like the noël asmar range, but I'm unsure wether to go for a foot spa that plugs in or a manual bowl, what do people recommend please? And any good places to look. Thanks :)

The Beverley Hills Footsie Bath with disposable liners. It's fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I liked the look of that one actually, does it have to be plugged in? And is it quite roomy.? X

Yes you plug it in. It has heat and vibration, and fits up to size 11 feet! It's very deep too, so no worries about spilling over when rinsing off masks / exfoliators. And think of the time and hassle saved from not having to sanitise after every client!

The Beverley Hills Footsie Bath with disposable liners. It's fantastic!

Does anyone know of an Australian distributor or a supplier who will ship to here?

This is my new foot ritual bowl. Its lovely :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1401804605567.jpg
    1401804605567.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 356
Footsie all the way!

This is my new foot ritual bowl. Its lovely :)

Love the look of this bowl. Where is it from please?x

I have the same dilemma! Can't decide what to do. Footsie bath looks amazing but can't get hold of one

Love the look of this bowl. Where is it from please?x

Hi Sharan, its from Nom Living. Fantastic bowl. Really light weight & with some reuseable petals it looks fab :D
As im mobile the weight of carrying a plug in foot spa , plus the hygiene, then the cost of foot liners......I opted for this & its perfect!

Hi Sharan, its from Nom Living. Fantastic bowl. Really light weight & with some reuseable petals it looks fab :D
As im mobile the weight of carrying a plug in foot spa , plus the hygiene, then the cost of foot liners......I opted for this & its perfect!

Thanks Helen. Had a look on the site, they have some gorgeous stuff on there! So glad you said it's lightweight. I'm home based, but still hate carrying heavy bowls of water around.

My pedi bowl at the moment is a beautiful mango wood bowl, but it's so damn heavy. Thanks for this!x

Belava foot spa ....amazing disposable liners too! Heating and massage unit available to, which I also find handy to use without water bowl for normal pedi in winter :) bit pricey initially but works out very economical hope this helps :)

Footsie Bath all the way!
I am so happy with it and so are my customers...
Beware though, it gets HOT! Which is good though because there is significant heat loss in the water. If you keep your feet on the bottom, you don't notice the water cooling.
I changed my advertising to include my Footsie Bath with the disposable liners locally on Kijiji and several new clients have told me that it's the disposable liners that got them! I am mobile so they were confident in my hygienic practices.
Just sayin'...

Thanks Helen. Had a look on the site, they have some gorgeous stuff on there! So glad you said it's lightweight. I'm home based, but still hate carrying heavy bowls of water around.

My pedi bowl at the moment is a beautiful mango wood bowl, but it's so damn heavy. Thanks for this!x

No prob Sharan us fellow Geek are here to help each other out. Any time.
There delivery is great too :D

I have the same dilemma! Can't decide what to do. Footsie bath looks amazing but can't get hold of one

Louella Belle sell them and so do beauty express.

Looks wise I prefer manual bowls, I just think they look classier.

I'm thinking if getting the belava bowl but im worried peoples feet will get cold as the water won't stay hot for long . How have you found it.

Thanks for all the replies, I went with the footsie bath, seems to be most popular on other posts iv seen aswel :)

The nom living ritual bowl? Does this fit both feet in at same time?

The nom living ritual bowl? Does this fit both feet in at same time?

Yep it certainly does :D

Latest posts

Back