which setting on spray tan gun.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breezy

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks,
I have the maxi mist and use suntana, sienna and la tanning (trying to decide which is better, Question 1) and I cant seem to decide on what is the best way to use the gun(question 2) once the nozzle is closed i then give it one big twist but feel like i have to spray right up to the body and am using alot of solution and then sometimes i notice a few places it gets darker patches and abit wet looking, so question 3, if there are a few places that look darker will it go patchy or will it only look patchy if i miss any parts of skin.
Can someone please tell me what setting they use, i know its not marked but how many twists do u do. Any advise would be appreciated.
thanks

This should have been covered in training for you, but for maximists I tend to fully close the nozzle and then open approx 1/4 to 1/3 of a turn. This is around about the right place for most solutions. Also if you are spraying vertically then make sure the nozzle at the front of the gun (where the spray comes out) is set at about 12 o'clock so the spray pattern is correct. For the bits that have been oversprayed, well if you overspray the skin it will not fade so well and these areas could turn out a little darker, although normally it is fine. Try to keep the tan evenly applied for best results x

Thanks jenx, see I actually trained with a different gun so that's why I was unsure. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back