which spray tanning system??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel82

Reaction score
Hi,

Im currently using the Su-do spray tanning system but Im not really happy with the results.
The colour doesnt seem to last very long and goes patchy when it starts to fade.
I went to the Pro Beauty show and saw a few tanning companies but just wondered if anybody can recommend me one as there are soo many on the market now and not sure which one to try? Was thinking about Fake Bake?
A friend of mine also told me about Zen-Tan, has anybody used this one???:)

TBH I think the only way you will know that the particular tanning solution is right for your profesional needs is by having one done yourself. I was at Excel too and the different types of tans was unbelievable. So do your legwork and get companies to come and give you a demo, it's the only way IMO that you will know for sure that it's right for YOU. If you listen to everyone else you will just get very confused as everyone has their personal favourite. Good luck with your choice!

Obtain samples and try for yourself. Use the same people to trial the different solutions, ask them about smell, rub off, fade, colour etc.

Latest posts

Back