Which toner please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peaches07

Reaction score
hi
I've bleached hair to about a level 7 with orange-red undertones, does anyone have any advice on which toner to use to achieve a Carmel colour? I know I need a blue/green base but I can't seem to find one for that level?
Thank you xx

hi
I've bleached hair to about a level 7 with orange-red undertones, does anyone have any advice on which toner to use to achieve a Carmel colour? I know I need a blue/green base but I can't seem to find one for that level?
Thank you xx

Are you a qualified hair professional please?

If not, please be aware that the hairdressers using this forum are not allowed to give detailed technical information or colour formulas to those who are untrained.

Hi noodle, yes newly qualified, not had much experience with toners , I'm trying out a golden balayage on some brazilian virgin hair and didn't know if anyone had any recommendations?

If not I'll probably just use a wella 7a 672, just thought I'd check for recommendations

Hi noodle, yes newly qualified, not had much experience with toners , I'm trying out a golden balayage on some brazilian virgin hair and didn't know if anyone had any recommendations?

Thank you for confirming. Please can I also ask you to update your profile asap.

Latest posts

Back