Which training next, brows or lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell80

Reaction score
Hello all,

I started a mobile business in July last year and I'm
I'm looking at doing some more training to add more services. I really can't decide between express lashes or 3D Brow sculpting using semi permanent gel.
I currently offer a 7 step brow define treatment but the 3D brows looks effective for adding shape to sparse brows.
I don't do any lashes (it used to be the cluster lashes last time I did any in salons a long time ago) I will be doing lash lift training along side either treatment I decide to train in.

I don't have lots of clients yet but I've asked some of the ones I have and getting mixed answers. I would really like to attract some new clients with some more treatments.

If anyone has some advice that would be great.

Thanks very much

I work in a salon and the most popular treatment requested is:
HD Brow
LVL Enhance
Lash Extensions

I think LVL are quite expensive to do mobile. You have to use one sachet of each product for patch test at least 48 hours before the treatment and then it has two weeks shelf life.

Thank you for your reply, that's worth me thinking about!

I work in a salon and the most popular treatment requested is:
HD Brow
LVL Enhance
Lash Extensions

I think LVL are quite expensive to do mobile. You have to use one sachet of each product for patch test at least 48 hours before the treatment and then it has two weeks shelf life.
Can I ask why your using a full sachet for patch testing?? With Flirties curve I normally get just three clients out of a sachet or you can use the bottles making it cost effective

Can I ask why your using a full sachet for patch testing?? With Flirties curve I normally get just three clients out of a sachet or you can use the bottles making it cost effective

I use Nouveau's LVL Enhance. I tend to use a used sachet if it's no more than two weeks old.

We have to always use a new sachet for a treatment due to minor oxidation of the product once opened, which would affect the results of the treatment. I will seal the sachet and date it after each treatment to use for a patch test and was advised by the trainer to keep it no longer than 2 weeks.

If I don't have an old sachet I have to open a new one and pray that we get more people in for patch test within the two weeks. The salon is quite at the moment so usually unlikely.

I think its possible to get 4-5 people form one sachet - for patch tests. Great if your a busy salon.

My boss has two salons, the other salon is busier and LVL's are very popular.

Look at ellebanna training. That's a fab lash lift last 10-12weeks xx

Yes I do.. I traini rd in LvL and then Elleebana.. I find Elleebana more cost effective to me as a therapist plus it's quicker as a treatment too! X

Latest posts

Back