White blonde help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolatetan

Reaction score
Hey geeks.
I'm not a hair professional but felt in love with this shade of white blonde. To me it look different than other white blonde theres no hint of silver at all its just sooo... I don't know how to describe thats why I'm a bit scared of just go to a hairdresser and showing the picture and ending with the white blonde shade so many girls are wearing.. If someone could tell me how I should describe it next to showing the picture I'd be happy.

Thanks.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358024526.506289.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358024526.506289.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 15,785
It all depends on Many factors but take the picture to a salon and ask their advice! But it will need you to be on top of conditioning treatment And using salon products all the time to maintain condition

My hair is very similar colour to this, It is very high maintainence and as bluerinse said you have to constantly keep on topof treatments and use top range aftercare, also I have to keep my reasonably short, chin length to maintain condition, I am light blonde naturally so can achieve this without too much damage. X

Thank you. Im currently using morroccan oil & joico and have a cut every six weeks to maintain condition. Im natural a level 7 but my hair is coloure with semi permanent a warm level 7.. Have been blonde as child:) I know a very good hairdresser but he uses goldwell in the salon he works..
does anyone know if goldwell has a good toner for a colour like that?

Kelly could you post a picture of your hair?

Latest posts

Back