white gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traceyp

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good french white uv gel, the supplier I used to use doesnt distribute anymore, their gels were perfect for french finish, it went on with just 1 application, gave a nice thin crisp white smile line, with no imperfections in the finish.

Brisa UV Gel (by CND, available from Sweet Squared)
To get the best results you must use the whole range, as opposed to just the white gel.

I have nothing but good things to say about Brisa, I love it, as do my clients :green:

thanks for your reply, i'm currently using the brisa pow, but it doesnt seem to have the same bright white finish. I find the brisa white looks more of a natural white to me.

thanks for your reply, i'm currently using the brisa pow, but it doesnt seem to have the same bright white finish. I find the brisa white looks more of a natural white to me.
Brisa has 2 white colours, 'white' and also 'soft white' (in both gel and POW)... there is a definite difference between the two.

I've never felt the need for a brighter white if I'm honest.

Hi Ya,

IBD Xtreme french white is a bright white, nice consistancy too in my opinion x:)

Thanks, I might give it a try.

Latest posts

Back