White Gelish Rippling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kopiaryyy

Reaction score
I recently bought a new bottle of arctic freeze Gelish. I previously had the color and never had a problem using it, but the color leaked out of the bottle everywhere( my fault) so I threw it out and bought a brand new bottle. Ever since I started using the bottle almost every time I use the white it ripples on every nail. I know rippling is usually because of a thick application, so I tried using as little as possible and it still ripples every time !! All white nails or even just a white tip. I don't have a problem with any other gelish color I use and I never had a problem with my old bottle. Is it possible that the bottle is bad ? Or is there something I can do to stop the rippling ?? Has anyone ever had a similar situation ? Please help!

Hello,
It doesn't say on your profile whether you are training in nails and trained in Gelish?
Have you completed any training? x

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

I know you say your going thin but try thinner, it's a thick gloppy colour as it is, for a full white nail I use 3 coats, the first too are really streaky where they are so thin. If you really don't think you can go thinner then I don't know what it could be sorry xx

Latest posts

Back