white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carriechatwin

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure how you start a poll,bit thick!but wanted to know if any of you still use white tips,i do because although i have had some training in acyrlic i'm not 100% confident with it as i am with my silk/fibreglass,but only using silk and fibreglass i have to use white tips if anyone wants them.Would love to learn how to do pink and whites but can't afford any training at the moment.What are peoples opinions on white tips and do you use them?:)

Hi hun, here in Northampton, white tips are popular with the clients, don't like the look my self but we have a very large chav population :eek: anyway my advise to you would be to use the white tips but also use white acrylic that way you are geting to grips with using white acrylic, I find it sets quicker, and you are practicing your smiles. But still giving your clients a good looking service. Not all training is megga expencive and if you have the basics then I would look around for some 121 training. I've found it to be much better value then group training because its at my pace and geared completely to my needs. Keep at it hun, you'll get there:hug:

thanks hun,

I have never done pinks and whites when i did my day course the trainer just showed how to do acyrlic with the clear powder.is it something i could pick up myself if i just sat and experimented?x

When I did my training I was taught white tips with clear acrylic and through practise I have just about got the pink and white sculpt sorted I'm waiting for new forms to come to try a nice set on my friend so I will be posting pics up afterwards

You should be able to get some training at a reasonable price and just practise practise practise.

Latest posts

Back