Who cuts your hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinnyjinbob

Reaction score
Just out of interest wondered who you all got to do the honours for you?
Colleagues? Yourself?

Are you a picky client when it's you in the chair instead?

My work colleague cuts for me, I used to hate having my hair cut but can now relax!! Sometimes cut my own layers and fringe tho x

A girl I work with shes a fab hairdresser. But I often do mines myself not all of it but :). I am a very nervous client!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am MEGA fussy when it comes to my own hair. People hate doing it because I tell them EXACTLY what to do. Hahaha! I'm my own worst nightmare if I were a paying client

I do my own and have done for 9 years, I think I would be a nightmare. Only time anyone will have the privilege is when I go short.

My friend who I used to work with cuts my hair, but I never get it cut! I want to grow it long so never want to cut it! Lol we have just started booking ourselves in every 7ish weeks now though to keep it nice. I tell clients to get regular cuts if they want to grow their hair but don't do it myself! Lol x

I do my own and have done for 9 years, I think I would be a nightmare. Only time anyone will have the privilege is when I go short.
How do you do the back loool? I have a girl who i went to college with, she does mine and i do hers. Trust her and am never worried lool xx

My old college friend does mine for me

I have a hairdresser if been going to since before I trained myself so I still go to her. Might seem weird because I could get a free cut from a colleague or one of the college girls but its just a matter of who I trust! I'd rather pay her and know I'm going to love it.

I made the original post cos I went to get my hair done yesterday but my usual girl wasn't in. I ended up with someone else and she didn't do what I asked for at all! I didn't tell her I was a hairdresser myself so I just paid and went home and sorted out the layers myself! Lol! ! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387364827.868675.jpg

You might judge me but my husband who isnt a hairdresser has been the only one who has done a fabulous job with my perimeter. I do the layers. I tell him step by step and he has done a lovely job.
But now that my hair is getting longer, I dont think I know how to tell him what to do so I might need to go have i done professionally.

I cut mine a lot myself when it was shorter, but now its shoulder length i just get it trimmed by my old college friend and do my fringe myself. I would really like an awesome cut cos shes quite basic and not very confident in edgy styles, but I dont trust anyone to do it and at cambridge prices which are 40+ i cant afford to pay that much to come out unhappy.

Latest posts

Back