Who is Easilocks trained?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Hello
I'm due to take a conversion course in June and am really excited. I wanted to know if you found you had much interest after doing the course ?
Thank you in advance

I get lots of interest but in the actual method not the hair itself so I apply hair from different supplier,the hair is the same quality if not even better.

Same here I did the course but personally find there is better hair out there for less money.

Does it make people come through the door though :)

I trained a month ago, Iv fitted 2 clients and 1 is having problems with the hair -it's going very dry and tangled. She been using all of their aftercare.... Iv emailed them but no reply as of yet.
A little disappointed :/ especially as a full head can be almost £1000! [emoji30][emoji30]

I think people are aware of the brand and ask the question do you do easilocks? But I think most are shocked to find out the price and aren't willing to pay so end up going for a more mid range hair using the mini lock method. The hair is my opinion is not worth the money

So not worth the course ?

Not if your already trained in minilocks:microrings

Hey I was thinking of doing the conversion course, do you need to charge as much as 1000 ? Are the trade prices for the hair expensive ? @Snmlondonhair

Hey I was thinking of doing the conversion course, do you need to charge as much as 1000 ? Are the trade prices for the hair expensive ? @Snmlondonhair

It depends on how much you charge to apply them -the cost of hair for a full head is around £500-£700 for the hair alone x

I qualified a year ago and have done about 15-20 fittings of Easilocks but I've also used the method with other hair brands.
With regards to the Easilocks dry hair ring them they are great, I sent a batch of hair back from a fitting in December and they confirmed it was faulty and sent me all new hair.

I've been using hair planet Russian hair as a burger range but they seem to have got rid of a lot of their ranges. Anyone fancy sharing who else they use that fit nicely into easilock locks? Xx

I qualified a year ago and have done about 15-20 fittings of Easilocks but I've also used the method with other hair brands.
With regards to the Easilocks dry hair ring them they are great, I sent a batch of hair back from a fitting in December and they confirmed it was faulty and sent me all new hair.

I've been using hair planet Russian hair as a burger range but they seem to have got rid of a lot of their ranges. Anyone fancy sharing who else they use that fit nicely into easilock locks? Xx

I swaped from easilocks to glamlox hair extensions, the hair is better than easilocks

What is easi locks? Is it not just tiny I tips? Can someone please explain!

I get lots of interest but in the actual method not the hair itself so I apply hair from different supplier,the hair is the same quality if not even better.
What hair do you use?

Latest posts

Back