who is registered with embodyforyou.com?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
Just been searching the web and wondered how many geeks are registered with embodyforyou.com and is it helping with your trade????

I'm sorry, I've never heard of it??

I went to the seminar in Manchester and was going to but decided not to in the end.

there was a piece in pro beauty mag this month saying its doing really well and it has created lots of leads for therapists and salons but you never know - they may be just saying that!!

I went to the manchester seminar but decided that they were just trying to put another middleman between us and our future customers (i can be so cynical). I'm watching it with interest though to see if it does take off.

Pix

The site seems to be that you pay £30.00 to have your details listed. Then when a customer is looking for a certain treatment etc in a certain area they put in a search and a list of names and details appear. Not too sure how busy it is at the moment or how they are advertising but I'm watching that space!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back